Sunday, May 29, 2011

I Got Swept In...

...to Pinterest!  I had been watching others use it for awhile, and at first, didn't really think it was for me.  Let's face it, I just joined Facebook this year, I'm not exactly what you would call an early adopter.  But more recently, I had been following a few people more closely and watching how they are able to track all their DIY and project ideas, inspiration photos, AND it tracks sources - something my current system (basically we're talking about memory) was usually lacking.
So anyway, I requested an account.  And it felt like a year until I finally got my invite, but really it was less than a week.  And now I'm at it, off to a slow start, but I'm sure it will pick up in time.  If you are interested in checking out my pins, I think this link should take you there.

No comments: