Monday, May 23, 2011

Baby Sister Graduates

It's a little overdue, but I thought I would share a family milestone that we celebrated last weekend.  This is Betsy.
And this is her graduating from college.
Congratulations, tootsie.  Even though she went to a pretty small school, she had a really cool major - film.  And she's had some pretty cool experiences with it to, like studying in Los Angeles, and not to brag, but also working with a Baldwin brother.  Now I get to enjoy the summer (and possibly longer) with her living right next door.
This was also the first time I broke out my zoom lens, which not only allowed me to get pretty decent photos considering I was at the opposite end of the gymnasium, and also helped to pass the time when the other hundreds of students had their names read.  Betsy would have been a fraction of the size had I not had it.  And I still have a lot to learn about shooting in gymnasium.  Let's just leave it at that!
Here's the best family photo we got while we were there.  (Brother couldn't make it, and Byron was taking the photo.  I didn't really plan this one out so well.)

No comments: