Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Tis the Season for Yardwork

As I've been keeping up on some of my favorite blogs, I have noticed that we aren't the only family that's been hot and heavy into the yardwork/projects these days.  Check out some of the other projects that have been going on.
My favorites over at Young House Love have been up to major projects like this and this.  If I had more time and a shorter to-do list before this baby comes, I would definitely undertake a back patio DIY project of my own.  Although we won't get to it this year, it's definitely going in the 3-5 year plan!
Meredith at Welcome to Heardmont took on a weekend of yard clean up.  Isn't it great how much of a difference a little blood, sweat, and tears can make?
Katie at Bower Power has been busy transplanting flowers and shrubs.
And I'm sure there are many more out there.  I love reading about the projects that others are taking on.  It just makes me so proud of what we are able to accomplish and inspires me to take on more.

No comments: