Saturday, September 11, 2010

Still Going Strong

I'm back from my business trip, my guard survived their first performance, and I have 5 flags cut out (with 19 to go...not that I'm counting).  But amidst the crazy week that I've had, look at the little ray of sunshine I have smiling back at me.
Unfortunately, the roses and the lilies were mostly worse for wear, but I was able to save a couple of them.  I just snipped down the stems and put them in a new vase.  I used my favorite vase, which meant that not quite all of the remaining flowers fit.  Oh well.  That just means two bouquets, right?
Okay guys.  Back to cutting.  Then sewing.  And there goes the rest of my weekend.  I am just DYING to do some house projects, no matter how small they may be.  Something.  Anything.  But I am up against a deadline.  It will be one more week and then hopefully I'm back to my usual self.

No comments: