Thursday, September 2, 2010

Mirror, Mirror on the Wall

Who is the fairest of them all?  If you didn't answer "Why, you, Katie", then you can keep your mouth shut.  Kidding.  But seriously now folks.  As fast as we move around here in the morning (you may either call it efficient or hitting the snooze too long) there is probably a big chance that I could run out of the house without giving myself that one last check.  Until now.  We installed this lovely thing in our laundry room, so now we can check our teeth and noses before we leave the comfort of our home to go face the world.
Forgive my reflection - on the top half I am wearing what I wore to work today and on the bottom I am wearing, um, pajamas.
Hey, speaking of doing the final check before you leave the house, I have a funny story.  Once this past spring/summer I actually went to work in a see through shirt.  Yep - no cami or anything to keep me modest like I usually am.  Fortunately I realized it pretty quickly and was able to just button up my cardi for the day.  Phew!  Crisis averted.  But I still felt like a moron (huge moron) who had never dressed herself before.  Needless to say, I have been really careful since then. 

No comments: