Saturday, September 4, 2010

A Saturday Morning Surprise

This morning I woke up and did what I love to do on Saturday mornings - sit on the couch with my coffee watching all my favorite design shows that I missed during the week.  Imagine my surprise when I (still sitting in the same place, um, 5 hours later) heard the door open and my husband walk in - with an absolutely beautiful and totally unexpected bouquet of flowers for me.  For no reason!  He really earned those bonus points today.  See what I mean?
Look at the blooms!  They are so beautiful I couldn't pick just one.  In case you can't tell, the bouquet is make up of coral roses, orange daisies, yellow gladiolas, and some green things, perhaps a type of mum.  Oh!  And some peach lilies.  I think that's it, but I'm no flower expert so if those aren't actually right, they are close enough!  haha.  Regardless of what the flowers actually are, nobody can deny their beauty.
And props to Byron on the tip for photographing them outside.  What a difference that makes.

No comments: