Monday, July 5, 2010

How I Spent My 4th of July

I'm just going to start by saying that this post is not very patriotic, and in fact, my task could have been done any day of the week.  I have a never-ending to do list floating around in my head, and for some reason yesterday, I got an itch to tackle on of the items. You see, the back of my husband's car window has this awful, puckering window tint on it.  I don't hate window tint, per se, but I don hate it when it makes it impossible to see out of the back windshield.  Not to mention that's not really safe, either.  It's been bugging me for quite some time.  A few months back, Byron tackled it and removed the upper right corner.  So in I climbed, armed with a razor blade and a blow dryer, determined to tackle the rest.
After I got that middle section done (I went a few inches below where the picture shows), I was done.  Talk about a boring, cramped, HOT task to take on.  This will definitely have to be done little by little, but it makes me feel like I checked SOMETHING off that I have been meaning to take care of for awhile now.  And I feel like when I have to drive this car, at least I will partially be able to see out the back windshield!
We have a couple of more projects brewing around the house these days too, so hopefully I will be back soon to post more house updates.  Till then, I hope everyone enjoyed the nice long weekend!

No comments: