3. Go on 15 walks. Once again, this didn't go well. I think I maybe went on two. If that. But truly my reasoning for going on the walks was to force myself into labor, and since we accomplished that anyway, I'm not too bent out of shape about it.
4. Finish cutting out quilt pieces. I made progress on this, but I didn't get the pieces finished. I am on my last piece of fabric before I start the rough layout, so hopefully there isn't much work ahead of me. I blame Mason for not being able to finish this!
So where does that leave me for August? Ah, can my goal be to sleep every night and shower every, er, every other day? Just kidding. I honestly don't really know what I want to try to tackle this month, but because people say caring for a newborn does get easier, here are a few that I have.
1. Read at least 50 pages. The next book I have planned to start is "The Shack". I have heard good things, so I hope I feel the same way. If so, this will go quickly.
2. Finish organizing Mason's nursery. Can anyone help me with the best way to store baby pants? Especially the ones that are a part of a matching outfit? It has me boggled.
3. Cross two items off my 30 before 30 list. I think I am at risk of not completing it! Fortunately there are a few projects in the works, so I think this should be manageable.
There you have it people. Three goals. I want to set myself up for success, not failure, which is why the few goals, but over the next few months, I plan to work back up to a more respectable amount. If any of you have monthly goals, I wish you the best and I'll see you back here next month!