Thanks to a commenter, the pants are in fact now folded on the hangers with the matching outfits, and pants that do not match outfits are put away in a drawer. It's working so far.
3. Cross two items off my 30 before 30 list. I crossed off one item. So there's progress, just not quite as much as I would have liked. If it's any consolation, several items on my list have been started, so hopefully next month I'll gain some momentum.
My days at home with Mason have gotten a little bit easier, so I'm going to increase my goals by a few more this month. Here's what I've set my mind to accomplish.
1. Read 50 pages. This has been a good goal and I want to keep doing it until I finish the second book on my 30 before 30 list.
2. Lose 5 pounds of baby weight. It isn't just dropping off anymore - I'm starting to have to work at it. This means watching what I eat and taking lots of walks with Mason & Minnie during the day. Oh yeah, and starting to do real workouts. I do have to go back to work next month, and I'd like most of my clothes to fit.
3. Cross three items off my 30 before 30 list.
4. Create meal plans for at least 4 meals each week. If I can get in the pattern now, this will really help when I go back to work next month.
5. Piece the top of Mason's quilt.