Wednesday, August 11, 2010

What I Read

You already know from talking to me that I am addicted to blogs.  I have shared many of my recommendations with you, but now I'm making it easier on all of us.  Tada!  My blog faves have been added to my sidebar.  Feel free to read some of them if you are so inclined, and if you stumble across something you think I would like, pass it on.  You are probably right!
Mama couldn't resist!
For the record, I did try to take a picture of myself pointing to my new blogroll.  Wow.  I have never done that before.  It was really, forgive the pun, eye-opening.  I mean, when I saw the pictures I took, my eyes were seriously pointing two different directions.  What?  Did you all know my face did this and why didn't you tell me?  I hope it's just that I am tired and my lids must be heavy.  Yes, that must be it.

No comments: