Monday, August 16, 2010

Is This Wrong?

I recently discovered a new blog called Uber Chic for Cheap.  While perusing her posts, I came across this post that she wrote about kids wardrobes.  Is it wrong that I like every single outfit and piece shown?  Here is the picture she posted.
Picture found here.
I especially like (l-r) numbers 2, 3, and 5.  Especially 5.  Sometimes when I get dressed, I think to myself, I really want to look like Audrey Hepburn meets the 50s housewife.  Seriously.  I'm not joking here.  Doesn't look number 5 just scream that to you? I don't know if I could show up to work with a bow that big in my hair and be taken seriously, so maybe I will just save that one for the weekend.
UCFC even put together a shopping list for how to achieve these looks, so pretty soon, I'll be on my way to looking just like these 11 year olds.  I was not this stylish when I was 11, fo sho.  The best part about her blog is that all of her finds and recommendations are affordable!  Even if you aren't interested in your fashion inspiration being 11 like I am, I'll still tell you to click on over.  I just know you will find something you like!

No comments: