Thursday, May 2, 2013

SAN ANTONIO - DAY 3

Day three.  My favorite day of the trip.  In the morning, we took our time getting ready for the day and then headed out to the farmers market that was being held in the Pearl Brewery area.  You know, the place I was obsessed with.  We got another chance to get some good coffee and awesome crepes for breakfast, and just enjoyed wandering around seeing what things were like.  It made me very excited for our own farmers market to start.
After that, we headed over to a kiddie amusement park.  This place was totally adorable.  We bought Mason a wristband and he got to ride as many rides as he wanted.  Here are just a few of the rides we tried. Yes, I was making a crazy face.
I love this last photo.  Mason is actually signing more.  He had such a great time.  And yes, that is a bruise on his cheek that he got a few days before we left.  Eventually though, it was clear that he was done with the stimulation and we headed out.  We drove over to the zoo, which was just a few blocks away, but in that short amount of time the boy passed out.  So we headed back to the hotel and stuck around the room resting for a few hours.  Later, we headed out for dinner and our nightly walk. And I got a little photo happy with the flora and fauna.
I showed my mom the last picture after we got home and she helped me pick out a similar plant for my garden.  I planted it last week, so we'll see if by mid-summer I have something that matches it.
There is only one day left to post about before we headed home.  But we saved the biggest and best for last - SEAWORLD!

No comments: