1. Take the dog (and myself) on at least 15 walks. This didn't go so well. I think I only went on 6 or 7 walks. I know this isn't a place for excuses, but I had a little trouble in this area. You see, my feet have swollen into small tree trunks. I have actual fat rolls on my cankles. By the time I get home from work, my feet are so sore and I just can't bring myself to walk a mile around the neighborhood. I have high hopes for other goals of this type as soon as the swelling is gone.
2. Hem the bedroom curtains. I did not do this. No excuse.
4. Line the nursery dresser drawers with fun paper. Couldn't find any fun paper. Anywhere. I'll keep looking.
6. Visit the sculpture garden
9. Find a pretty pillow case to use at the hospital. Failed. I looked a few times, but I didn't find anything perfect. I suppose I'll have to intensify my search if I really want this.
Overall I think I did so-so on my goals for June. I didn't complete everything, but I did get some good things done that have been hanging over my head for awhile, so that feels great. As for July, my goals are going to be a little less aggressive, since there is one major goal topping the list. Here they are.
1. Have a baby.
2. Read 50 pages in "Through Painted Deserts".
3. Go on 15 walks (despite having swollen feet and ankles - walking can help with labor!)
4. Finish cutting out quilt pieces.
5. Finish thank you notes (I had 4 showers last month!)
And although I could keep going, I think I'm going to cut it short there. I expect that goal #1 is going to take much of my time this month, since once I complete it, I am only actually beginning the work! Good luck to any of you who have monthly goals. May we all be prosperous!