Thursday, April 19, 2012

AND...SHE'S BACK

So, hey.  I took a little break from blogging.  I didn't mean for the break to be quite this long.  I didn't even really intend to take a break, but it just happened.  And the main reason is, motherhood is hard.  I found that my time was the most precious thing I had, and I wanted to use it spending time with my family, rather than uploading photos and sitting in front of a computer.  I wanted to live our life, not just write about it.
But eventually, life wasn't so stressful.  Although Mason has only slept through the night once in the past six months, I'm slowly finding balance.  So here I am.
The little rascal that has been distracting me these past few months.
And believe it or not, every once in awhile I find the time to do little projects.  And make little changes to my home.  And go on adventures with my family.  And I do plan to share them here.  I just can't promise how often.  But without further ado, a little project that I whipped up for a special little lady who made her debut earlier this year.
These may look familiar.  When time is scarce, taking on a name is much more achievable than the entire alphabet.  Lesson learned.  It was so much fun to choose the girly color palette.  I love this as a gift, but I really should think about making these for my own child. Anyway, that's just one of the projects that I accomplished on my hiatus!

No comments: