Saturday, October 16, 2010

#14

I did it.  I got a rug.  I know what you are thinking, how the heck did she do that so fast?  She just posted her list? Well, let me back up just a bit.  I started thinking about my list a few weeks ago.  I carried it around with me, but I only ever got to item #22.  So I didn't post about it.  Then, last weekend, we were up in Minnesota.  So we went to West Elm, so I could feel some of my leading candidates in person.  I really wanted to make sure that if I purchased a rug that it wouldn't be scratchy.  And, like I expected, they were so soft.  So...uh...we bought one.  Tada!
I really like how it grounds the space, and Byron really likes how it makes the space feel more like a room of its own, even though we have a completely open floor plan.  It's always good when husband and wife can agree.

No comments: