Sunday, March 20, 2016

PRESCHOOL CHRISTMAS PROGRAM

Around here it is spring break week.  So what am I doing?  Finishing up my recap of December.  As you do.


As we saw at Thanksgiving, Mason made great strides in his preschool program performances, and this December, he even received a speaking part in his school play.  It was a total shocker to us, as he hadn't said anything (I didn't even know to ask) and it happened to come out at church one day.  He would be playing the role of the innkeeper.  He nailed it, if you ask me.

Of course, here is where he is visually tells us the reading was too loud.  Actors are able to give visual cues.  Talent, folks.


"There's no room!"





1 comment:

joshua54 said...

Good to see these pictures from their preschool Christmas program. Seems so much interesting! With a local Phoenix preschool we are going to enroll kids soon. I hope they will organize such programs for all kids.