Many thanks to my sister Betsy for coming up with the name of this post. I had fun participating in the summer version of the Pinterest Challenge that I'm giving it another go now that the fall version has come along. I'm going to keep this short and sweet, so what was my inspiration?
And what was my result?
My process was basically this.
1. Gather supplies. There are a couple of supplies shown below that did not make it into the final product. Just saying.
2. Wrap yarn around the wreath form. This takes forever, so I watched a movie to pass the time. I also wrapped two layers thick and I used the tacky glue to hold it down.
3. Make rosettes. I cut different sized circles in felt, then cut those circles into a spiral. Wrap them from the inside of the spiral outward and use the tacky glue to hold the end down.
4. CAREFULLY attach the rosettes to the wreath using hot glue in a pattern that you like. I did not succeed at this step and have a huge blister because of it.
5. Hang the wreath. I used a ribbon I had on hand.
Tada! That was super easy. Now go make yourself one.