Thursday, February 4, 2010

The old is gone, the new has come

I purged.


I purged all my old blog posts.  I wasn't a very good poster to begin with, and I felt it was best to get a fresh start.  So instead of erasing the blog or starting a new one, I just got rid of my history.  It's gone.  Whatever I thought was once important to say was apparently not important enough to keep any longer.
This is the perfect time for a fresh start, anyway.  At the end of the month, we are moving into a new house.  A brand new house that was built especially for us and especially to our, er, my liking.  (Somehow even when it isn't planned to be that way, wives just end up getting everything they want.)
view from the street
So with that, welcome back Katie.  Welcome back new Katie.  The new Katie who is going to give regular (ish) updates about her life, her family, her puppy, her new house...and whatever else she feels like updating people on.

No comments: